HC Jewellers Christmas Gift Guide
It's that time of year again, with jingle bells, funny jumpers and presents. That's right; it's CHRISTMAS!
Here at HC Jewellers, we have comprised a little gift guide to try and take the head-scratching, what can I buy them moments out of present buying. From headache to halleluiah, gift buying is made easy!
If you’re like me, you have 101 family members to buy for, and my pockets are not lined with gold (unfortunately). We have you covered, with our £35 and under gifts.
Sterling Silver and Opal Studs.
Opals are always a favourite and it’s easy to see why. These beautiful multicoloured gemstones are set into Sterling Silver studs, hard to believe they are only £25. They are also October’s birth stone.
If Opals are your thing, then we also carry the “Virtue” range. All of the items are designed by a local designer and portion of the sale price goes to charity.
Sterling Silver Leaf Pendant and Chain.
If you’re looking for something a bit different, this Silver Cut Out Leaf design is for you. Made of polished Sterling Silver and complete with chain it makes a unique gift for £30.
Gifts for £150 and under.
If you’re lucky enough to only have a few presents to buy, you might find that you have a bit more cash to splash! Take a look at our range of gifts that are £150 and under……
A staple of any earring collection is the classic Hoop. They make fabulous gifts and are available is all styles and sizes. Our Gold Hoops range from £50 upwards and are also available is Sterling Silver.
Beautiful Bracelets make beautiful presents, the best bit is……one size fits all! If you know a bracelet lover this Silver bead bracelet is extra special. On its own or layered with others (yes, we have more!) this will be shining all through the festive season and beyond. This particular one is £45.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you don’t get much more Christmassy than stars. The Cubic Zirconia’s in these dainty earrings light up like they are on top of the Christmas tree. A perfect Christmas gift for £70.
I love anything to do with moons or stars so this is a firm favourite of mine. This is such a sweet little pendant with just the right amount of sparkle. Available in store for £145.
My Nan loves a Brooch, my Mum loves a Brooch, I love a Brooch! Let’s face it, Brooches are hot right now and would make the ideal gift. These Amber beauties range from £45 to £65.
What to buy for that special man in your life....
WOLF Blake Black Grey Triple Watch Roll
My Dad is a Magpie for watches. The Blake Black Grey Triple Watch Roll is perfect for the watch collector in your family. Hand crafted in a classic smooth vegan leather, ultra-suede lining and patented Watch Guards to keep your timepieces protected while traveling. Includes space for approximately 3 watches with 2 Watch Guards and snap closure. £209
Rotary Monaco Sports Chronograph Men's Watch
Does the man in your life already have a watch roll? Does it have a space left? You can fill it for them with this beautiful Rotary watch! Featuring a black dial with nickel-plated pencil hands and indexes, powered by a super-accurate Miyota quartz movement and also features a distinctive 2 layer dial to accommodate the chronograph function within an XL 42mm stainless steel case. £169
Looking for something extra special? We specialise in extra special.
- 18ct White Gold Diamond Star Stud Earrings. I have saved the best stars for last. These dazzling star studs embody festive cheer for £650.
- 18ct White Gold Diamond Halo Pendant. This stunning Diamond Halo is perfect for the Angel in your life. In store for £1800.
- 18ct White Gold Emerald and Diamond Cluster Pendant. I know Diamonds are a girl’s best friend but Emeralds are a very close second. Full of festive green and sparkling diamonds this pendant is very special indeed. This beauty is £800.
- 18ct White Gold Diamond Tennis Bracelet. This bracelet is unbelievably beautiful. Bursting with 1.96ct’s of Diamonds, it is perfect for your favourite person. (Even if that is you). In store for £3525.
- 18ct White Gold Ruby and Diamond Cluster Stud Earrings. Ruby red is the colour of Christmas and is also the birth stone for July. Set in 18ct White Gold and Diamonds all around the outside of the centre gemstone, these Ruby studs would make someone’s year if gifted to them. Available for £450.
- 18ct White Gold Sapphire and Diamond Halo Stud Earrings. Sapphires and Diamonds, need I say any more? These stunning earrings are £675.
- Platinum, Emerald and Diamond Trilogy Ring. The green of this Emerald is mouth wateringly beautiful and just saturated in colour. If I could pick my own gift, it would be this. Available for £1350.
- Platinum Sapphire and Diamond Ring. Another show-stopping combination of Diamond and Sapphires for £1150.
- Platinum Ruby and Diamond Halo Ring. Angels aren’t the only ones that deserve halos, you do too. If the Christmas spirit has really got a hold of you, and I don’t mean the Eggnog, then this would go beautifully with the Ruby studs. This gorgeous ring is £1000.
Jewellery Cleansing Products
If you find yourself buying for someone that already has a lot of beautiful jewellery then we can still help……
Connoisseurs range of professional jewellery cleaning products may be the perfect choice.
Or maybe you have a “Rachel” in your family, no matter what you buy it’s going to be returned and exchanged.
Introducing our brand new Gift Cards! They can be loaded with credit from £20 – £500 to be spent in store at their own convenience.
We hope this has helped you with your festive offerings! Have a fantastic Christmas and a very Merry New Year.
Click here to have a look at our latest blog on Novembers birthstones, Citrine and Topaz.